Your Own Private Resort
Why get a hotel for three hours when you could book your own private resort for the weekend instead? Bring the family, friends and whoever else wants to enjoy an unforgettable weekend on the lake!
Can you imagine having 100 naturally wooded property and a mile of superb sandy shoreline on Lake Ossipee for your exclusive use? Why not make a weekend of it and have your wedding here too? You would have to share it with your guests, but it would still be pretty special!
Don’t share your spectacular lakeside setting with another wedding or other hotel guests taking a peek in on your special day. At White Mountain Weddings, you have use of your own private resort where the only guests are the ones that you invited to share your special day in the most breathtaking of locations.
“We got married and was the most amazing laid back spot right on the lake! All our family and friends loved it! The staff was so friendly and helpful. The grounds are beautiful and well maintained.”
Having a winter wedding on a frozen Lake Ossipee is unlike anything else. The air is crisp, the lake is frozen, there is snow on the slopes and the contrast between the blue sky and the white mountains is stunning. But, there are lots of other reasons and here are a couple…
- Decor, Decor, Decor: We might be a summer camp but winter is also one of our favorite seasons. As such, we dress up the center with festive decor such as holiday trees, pretty bows and garlands.
- Great Skiing: White Mountain Weddings is very lucky to be in the middle of a dozen+ premier ski resorts – hit the slopes and enjoy the weekend.
- The Photography: All the fresh white snow can add a special touch to your wedding photographer and make for surreal backdrops. Let it snow!
- Holiday, Family Fun: Forget spending the holidays with one side of the family or the other and invite everyone for the holidays. It’s great to get the whole gang together, hit the slopes, warm yourself by the fire and celebrate together.
- The Food: Eggnog, hot apple cider or mulled wine. These are some great and cozy drinks that everyone can enjoy warming up with at the reception.
- Flowers: Winter weddings offer brides the chance to spice up their wedding with exotic blooms such as snowball mums or white poinsetta. We’ve even seen it done with evergreen branches.
- Off-Peak Season: For those couples looking for a great wedding at a great price.
“ From our friends and family who continue to rave about the food, to the decor, and we know you must have some very special friends to orchestrate the snowfall. It was everything we wanted and more. Thank you, thank you, thank you for making our wedding day one of the most special days of our lives and incredible start to our marriage. ”